DC Strategy is excited to announce a brand-new franchise opportunity with the world’s number one provider of flexible workspace - IWG. The coworking giant has announced plans to expand across Australia, hoping to connect millions of like-minded professionals and enabling them to be more productive.
IWG has a 30-year track record of delivering the best real estate solutions for businesses. With locations in almost every country, city, town and transport hub, and options ranging from an hour’s coworking to multi-year office space leases, they enable people and businesses to have a great day at work - every day.
The high demand for flexible workspace continues to grow as IWG signed their first 10 Centre Australian franchise deal with Queensland NightOwl Convenience - Adam and Katrina Adams last year in 2020.
“The appetite for flexible and co-working spaces was booming in Australia pre-Covid and the pandemic has only increased demand,” says Adam Adams, CEO of the Adams Group. “There is a clear gap in the market for a high-quality product in Queensland and our goal is to partner with Regus, the global leader, with a strong brand, professional infrastructure and worldwide network to fulfil this need.”
By 2030, it is predicted that 30% of all commercial real estate will be flexible workspace while flexible working will be worth AUD 14,5 trillion+ to the economies of 16 leading countries alone, including Australia.
Join the leaders of the fast-growing workspace & coworking market.
As an IWG Franchise Partner, you could enjoy:
- Highly cost-effective, cash-generative franchise business model with impressive ROI
- Right to use our brand and trademarks and sell our products and services
- Access to approved local marketing collateral
- Website and app set-up and search engine optimisation for your location
- Global customer support, IT&T and franchise support network
- Back office support including automation for billing, invoicing and cash collection
- Professional support with recruitment and training for you and your team
- Inventory management administration
- Office service agreements and auto-renewal functionality
- Lead generation by global salesforce of 8,000 people (including centre managers and communities managers)
Locations are currently available to franchise across Australia and New Zealand, including Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Brisbane, Wellington and Auckland.
Discover how a franchise partnership with IWG could work for you. Enquire now.