XTEND Barre Australia named International Franchisor of the Year
DC Strategy is delighted to announce a brand new franchise partnership with the recently named 'International Franchisor of the Year' winner at the FCA Excellence in Franchising Awards - XTEND Barre Australia!
Speaking to the XTEND Barre Australia team about their prestigious win, the team have explained that this is the beginning of a massive year ahead with new program additions and huge announcements set to take place in the coming weeks.
"XTEND Barre Australia is honoured to be named 'International Franchisor of the Year' at the MYOB Franchise Council of Australia 2020 Excellence in Franchising Awards.
XTEND Barre Australia is part of Collective Wellness Group, the largest fitness franchising company in Australia. From acquiring the brand three years ago, they have worked tirelessly to create a strong foundation for their franchise system and create a truly amazing brand.
This award is a milestone for them and is a testament to the hard-work, dedication and passion their studio owners, staff and instructors contribute to making XTEND Barre the brand it is today. A brand that empowers and enriches the lives of their members.
“It is beyond amazing to receive this award in what has been the most challenging of years. It has been a rollercoaster for many businesses and industries, but especially challenging to franchising and fitness. We experienced weeks of uncertainty and pressure, but excitingly huge opportunities surfaced, and our strong partnerships and passion allowed us to not only survive, but to thrive” said Justin McDonell, co-founder of Collective Wellness Group.
XTEND Barre Australia prides itself on its strong community, both nationally and internationally. This recognition is a dedication to this community and is just the beginning of XTEND.
XTEND Barre has also announced an expansion strategy for 2021, with exclusive franchise locations now available around Australia, including prominent areas of Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne.
Benefits of owning an XTEND Barre franchise business:
- Rewarding Business Model - The XTEND Barre business model has been tried, tested and proven
- Fitness Leader - With over 23 studios we are one of Australia's leading Barre Franchises!
- Experts in fitness franchising - Backed by Australia’s leader in health and fitness franchising, Collective Wellness Group (The experts behind the launch of Anytime into Australia).
- Training and Support - Our Franchisees are supported by a dedicated Australian corporate support team of experts in; Operations, Leasing, Marketing, Education, Training and Retail.
- Business growth - When you invest in XTEND Barre, you’re investing in much more than a studio. You’re joining an ambitious, supportive network that believes in business growth.
XTEND your prospects and join a brand on the move! Enquire now