Harrington Homes is Australia’s leading new home builder network. Designing world-class homes in Australia for over 45 years, they are looking to expand the business in key areas and cities across Australia. With a unique range of home designs that are not only durable but personalised, with the highest build quality, backed by decades of home building experience.
Some of Harrington Homes national supplier partners include Bunnings Trade, Beaumont Tiles, Haymes Paint, Lockwood and Tradelink. These partnerships ensure only the best products and systems are chosen to perfect new projects.
Harrington Homes is part of a growing industry and is positioned to continue to be the first choice for new home building projects. Franchisees will benefit from ongoing demand for new home builders and the continued building developments around Australia.
Recently, more and more employees are working from home, therefore a focus on having a home built suitable for both office and home life has increased. The New South Wales government will also be eliminating stamp duty on newly-built homes below $800,000 and cut thousands of dollars for properties up to $1 million to boost the construction industry. HomeBuilder, provided by the government, will provide eligible owner-occupiers with a grant of $20,000 to build a new home with the states offering an additional grant of up to $25,000.
This is a brand new franchise investment opportunity starting from $33,000 + GST + working capital.
Benefits of owning a Harrington Homes franchise business
You could enjoy:
- Continued training provided, including designs, proven systems, a clear business model, building and technical support, and detailed business plans
- Franchisees work from home in a relaxed environment
- Harrington Homes head office takes care of the bigger details and will be on call for any expert advice or information on an ongoing basis
- Networking events, upskilling and development opportunities
- 2-day conference and workshops for all franchisees
- Exclusive areas to operate in and grow the business in a wide area territory, determined by building approvals
- Provided templates
- World-class expert system provided - Buildertrend system, a project management tool that runs the build from start to finish with custom features, providing everything required in one place such as quotes, contracts, build quantities and exact costs of the new house (system provided at an additional expense)
- Supported by a business with more than 45 years of experience in the industry
- Over 50 architectural designs available and more than 100 carefully selected designs on file to choose from, with constant new designs updated
- Drafting support provided on every design
- No stock involved and no lease to be signed
- National marketing campaigns support provided, including Google Ads, Facebook, TV campaigns and website campaigns
- Interactive systems, virtual 3D walkthroughs
- Buying power: special pricing on supplies and services, nationally and locally due to Harrington Homes working closely with Australia’s leading suppliers
- Sales material provided including plan brochures and booklets
Harrington Homes has a proud family building history that originated in Victoria, Australia, in 1974 and is now 3 generations in. They incorporate and consider a diverse range of different lifestyles in their designs, whilst also delivering a premium customer service experience throughout the customer journey. This also entails their values to always be respectful, honest, and build homes that look and feel great for the owner.
They have gained a world-class reputation within the building industry for impeccable customer service, high project management standards, fantastic technology platforms backed by innovation, and who execute exceptional home building projects around Australia.
Harrington Homes is built upon the principles of having positive and resilient people, who are genuine and caring and are all about transforming the customer’s experience with fresh approaches to new home building services.
Harrington Homes Franchisees are part of the family and will receive the care, help and support that built the foundation over the many years in business.
Submit an enquiry today to find out more about this new franchise opportunity.