Tutti Frutti is a fun and interactive self-serve fro-yo bar where customers have the freedom to create their own sweet treat! By combining a variety of flavours and an expansive selection of toppings, customers design a taste that is unique and delicious in every cup. Tutti Frutti is an international franchise network with new locations available across Australia. Read more to find out why you should own a Tutti Frutti franchise!
1) Tutti Frutti is versatile and innovative, with a focus on providing delicious yet diet-friendly treats to the health-conscious, Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt is 98% fat-free, gluten-free, free from gelatin and other animal products, high in calcium, loaded with probiotics and made fresh daily! They currently boast a line-up of more than 80 spectacular and unique flavours that push boundaries.
2) An international brand that has 700 stores spread out over 26 countries and is the world’s largest international frozen yogurt franchise. Tutti Frutti is a popular and much-loved frozen yogurt franchise that has franchise and master franchise opportunities across Australia. Tutti Frutti launched its first Australian store in 2011 and aims to expand in locations including shopping centres in Miranda, Liverpool, Newcastle, Melbourne, Sydney, Cairns and more!
3) Backed by a franchisor with loads of experience – Lollipops Playland and Café, the international children’s playland and cafe that can be found in more than three countries. Tutti Frutti uses a simple-to-operate yet proven business model replicated across the globe.
4) A bunch of support from the WHOLE Tutti Frutti team is offered including Franchise Support Managers and the Head Office. Tutti Frutti also provides a comprehensive training program that covers every aspect of the business. The training will cover soft skills and technical hands-on training conducted by the Master Franchisor headquarters in Australia. The ongoing support for each store is key to ensuring the stores are well maintained and the momentum of the team is still as strong as day one.
5) Flexible and attractive fit-out design is offered to suit your location while keeping within the overall brand concept. Stores have a bright and striking design, with yellow ply wall cladding, bright panelling, emotive graphics, trademark coloured fluro lights and narrative illustrations that are custom designed, ensuring that the brand is both evolving on-trend and instantly recognisable, with happy and summer-loving energies. Tutti Frutti stores are via turnkey project management for fit-out and kitchen supplies.
6) Local and national marketing campaigns are created by the Tutti Frutti marketing team who are experienced in designing collateral, market research and developing social media strategies that cater to target the 15 – 35 years age target group. Examples of local marketing activities include retailer newsletter, centre website, e-marketing, smartphone app, key events, gift cards, in-centre signage and ‘take one’ stands, ongoing promotions, important calendar events promotions and engaging activities promotions. The simple yet effective strategies are implemented to target the core customer base in your local area. The marketing team will also develop various marketing initiatives that will become national campaigns, which in turn drive brand awareness.
7) Tutti Frutti offers guidance and assistance in securing the perfect location at the right price. The brand works with experienced commercial real estate professionals who understand Tutti Frutti’s concept and real estate criteria. These professionals also assist in lease reviews and negotiations.
8) You will be able to keep a great work-life balance with simple procedural steps. The business operates with a limited amount of staff which reduces wages and has an extremely high margin on yogurt sales with low to no wastage.
9) The Tutti Frutti team pride themselves on having hands-on experience, having seen massive growth, expanding to 7 company-owned stores with the same team involved in every aspect of the business, operating their stores easily and efficiently. They do not require a scientific genius to operate the store effectively.
10) Low-cost entry model, starting from $200,000.
Join this globally recognised franchise!
Learn more here: http://www.tuttifruttiyogurt.com.au/franchising