For over 20 years, Magic Hand Carwash has been a respected name in Automotive Detailing.
From its humble beginnings in the Melbourne suburb of Collingwood, the outfit has gone national. The customer centric culture central to Magic Hand means the brand services over 700,000 customers every year. Magic Hand now has close to 50 locations across Australia and is looking to expand further. Do you have what it takes to drive your own business in one of our brand new locations?
BE IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT OF YOUR OWN SUCCESS.
If the entrepreneur in you is looking for an exciting business opportunity with loads of potential for you to create your own success, then join us as at Magic Hand Carwash, Australia’s No. 1 car wash franchise.
The support you will receive as a Magic Franchisee includes:
• Day-to-day operational support
• Marketing support to help increase your customer numbers
• IT Systems that provide insightful business intelligence so you can track and improve the performance of your business
• Building and Lease assistance – we’ll take care of all the lease negotiations and make sure we get you the best possible deals and terms.
• Leadership Development – you’ll have the opportunity to take part in industry best leadership development to help you get the best out of your team.
As a Magic Franchisee, you’re considered part of our family, so we’re there for you. We’ll help set you up for success and have a dedicated Support team you can call on to help make that happen. They're there to help you deliver an amazing, quality customer experience and drive strong financial results and a profitable store.
Whilst on your ‘L’ plates, as you learn the operations of the business, you’ll take part in an initial 5 week training program before we hand over the keys to your new store.
The Magic Induction and Training program is incredibly hands-on – you’ll jump right into the action and gain on-the-job training and support.
You’ll learn everything you’ll need to know about running your carwash including:
• Operational procedures and products;
• Recruiting, rostering and developing your team;
• Our customer and culture expectations
How it works
If you’re interested in an opportunity to become a Franchisee with Magic Hand, here’s the process you’ll need to follow:
- Get a feel for our business
- Submit your expression of interest
- Have a chat with us
- Complete your application
- Meet Claude and the Support team
- Check out the driveway
- Complete legal documents & due diligence
- Review application & final meeting with Claude
- Sign on the dotted line & start your engines