United and the award-winning pie shop Pie Face have partnered with DC Strategy to recruit Commission Agent to operate a now multi-income business opportunity. This successful business collaboration will nationally retrofit all existing United Petroleum service stations and convenience stores with Pie Face and/or the Pie Face drive-thru.
United and Pie Face launches a new Commission Agent opportunity nationally!
United Petroleum is an independent, Australian-owned petrol and convenience company with 450 sites nationally, offering customers premium quality fuels and competitive pricing Australia-wide.
Established in 1993, United Petroleum opened a chain of service stations and convenience stores in South Australia. Then expanded operations into Victoria and quickly built networks in New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory and Queensland over the next two years. United later purchased the iconic Australian food business Pie Face in 2017 and has already rolled out 250+ sites through new developments and existing retrofits.
When customers stop to fuel their cars, they can also fuel their bodies with tasty, wholesome food such as pies, doughnuts, and treats.
This is an exciting opportunity for all food lovers and driven entrepreneurs to be part of an already successful brand.
Benefits of becoming a United and Pie Face Commission Agent
- Low Risk, Multiple Income Stream Business - United and Pie Face is an easy-to-operate business with low set-up and entry costs, with minimal risks.
- Mature Establishment - United and Pie Face provides a wealth of experience.
- Flexibility - Commission agents can run their own working hours and schedule, allowing them the freedom to be their own boss.
- Quality products - Pie Face only uses the highest quality products to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Performance rewards - United and Pie Face provide Commission Agents incentives based on operational and sales performance.
Re-invent the local convenience retailing industry and become a United and Pie Face Commission Agent today!